Investment Planning and Advice democratized
Qovar Advisors Private limited
SEBI registered Investment Advisor (Non-individual)
Registration number: INA200011365
Validity of registration: Aug 06, 2018 - Perpetual
Who we are
A SEBI registered Investment Advisor providing Investment Planning and Advisory services.
A solution that includes –
- An Investment Plan with identified financial goals
- A methodical approach to meet the goals
- ‘Comprehensive’ financial plan; not just individual goals – While tracking each financial goal is important, investing in separate products for each goal may not necessarily be the optimal thing. A comprehensive approach results in realistic outcomes.
- ‘Holistic Portfolio’ view and not ‘incremental products’ –
Though several recommendations from industry experts are available through different channels, it is a herculean task for an individual investor to choose the right products and have the ‘optimal mix’ of financial products in their portfolio. At Qovar, individual’s risk taking ability, investment horizon and the return expectations are key factors to the portfolio recommendation process. Our tailored ‘Holistic portfolio’ construction approach is superior to the typical incremental stock recommendations.
- Deliver Absolute Returns through Active Management; Not ‘Index huggers’ – Changing market conditions demand an ‘Active Management’ approach to wealth creation. We believe that an in-depth analysis of a company, its products, industry, competitors, and macro-economic factors, can identify market inefficiencies to deliver attractive returns for investors.
Technology has changed how things work across different industries and in some cases, re-defined the Product landscape and Service offerings in some of these industries. As an organization, we believe that technology-driven financial advice will enable us to be consistent with our performance, unbiased with our decisions, and will allow us to expand the scope of our offerings over a period of time. For our Investors, we believe this will result in superior and reliable outcomes.
Eswar Suryanarayan is proficient in portfolio management, performance measurement & attribution techniques, and has a breadth of knowledge in quantitative methods. In a career spanning 20 years, he has played different roles including systems analysis, design and software development in the Asset Management industry. Eswar is a Mechanical Engineer from the University of Mysore, a Post Graduate from IIIT-B and holds an Advanced Financial Risk Management certification from IIM-B. He is a long distance runner and has a passion for instrumental music.
Pradeep Kumar is a seasoned marketing executive, leader and strategist. In a career that spans over 25 years, he has worked across business functions such as sales, marketing, business operations and analytics. Pradeep has worked across different industry verticals like Asset Management, Healthcare, Commercial Finance and Technology and has donned multiple hats. Being a passionate marketer he has spent significant amount of time in the Marketing Analytics space helping businesses in acquiring, developing and retaining customers. He has developed several frameworks in the marketing measurement space to assess the performance of traditional and digital marketing efforts. His personal interest revolves around multiple areas like entrepreneurship, farming, financial wealth management, teaching and outdoor sports. He is an Electronics Engineer from UVCE, Bangalore and is a Fellow of IIM-B.
Vijaya Sarathi’s career spans across Fixed Income and Equity markets. Over 13 years, his work experience ranges across securitisation structuring, Fixed Income portfolio analytics and Equity research.
1. Risk profiling
2. KYC compliance and Investment advisory agreement
3. Investment Planning & recommendation
4. Periodic portfolio re-balances
Complaints for the month ending December 2022 (updated May 1st, 2023)
|Sr. No.||Received from||Pending at the end of last month||Received||Resolved||Total pending #||Pending complaints > 3 months||Average resolution time^ (in days)|
|1||Directly from Investors||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3||Other sources (if any)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
^ Average Resolution time is the sum total of time taken to resolve each complaint in days, in the current month divided by total number of complaints resolved in the current month.
Trend of monthly disposal of complaints
|Sr. No.||Month||Carried forward from previous month||Received||Resolved*||Pending #|
*Inclusive of complaints of previous months resolved in the current month.
#Inclusive of complaints pending as on the last day of the month.
Trend of annual disposal of complaints
|Sr. No.||Year||Carried forward from previous month||Received||Resolved*||Pending #|
*Inclusive of complaints of previous years resolved in the current year.
#Inclusive of complaints pending as on the last day of the year.
Annual compliance audit
Disclosure with respect to compliance with Annual compliance audit requirement under Regulation 19(3) of SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA (INVESTMENT ADVISERS) REGULATIONS, 2013 for last and current financial year are as under :
|Sr. No.||Year||Compliance Audit Status||Remarks, If any|
- Complaints / grievances if any should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and such complaints will be addressed in a timely manner.
- If complaints / grievances are not addressed within 2 weeks from the date raised, complaints or grievances may be raised at www.scores.gov.in
Please note -
- Investment in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related documents carefully before investing.
Registration granted by SEBI, membership of BASL (in case of IAs) and certification from NISM in no way guarantee performance of the intermediary or provide any assurance of returns to investors.
License Holder Details:
License Holder Name: Qovar Advisors Private Limited
SEBI Registration No.: INA200011365
Support Telephone: 080-42184558
Support Email: email@example.com
Compliance Officer: Pradeep Kumar Venkataramu, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grievance Officer: Eswar Suryanarayan, Email ID: email@example.com
SEBI Recognised supervisory body: BSE Administration & Supervision Limited, Membership ID: 1153
Registered Address: A504, Esteem Enclave, Near Arekere gate, Bannerghatta road, Bangalore – 560076